Saturday 18 March 2017

More quilts spreading the love

This week has been a very busy one, as quilts have been coming in and going out like crazy!  I was contacted by Helen from Ward 27 of the LRI as they were wanting quilts.  They have no storage, so I just took 15 quilts, which was easy to manage. 


They chose this lovely quilt made by ladies at Quilting Together in Shepshed (more about these fabulous ladies later!) for their photo.  I had a tour of the ward, and one young lady got first pick!  She was delighted with her quilt, which was in her favourite colour, pink! 


Then I had a visit from my daughter, Gemma, who works for The Kite Trust, a charity which supports young LGBT people.  She took 15 quilts too, and was delighted.  
Result, children happy and husband happy, as he always likes quilts going out! 


No comments: