Monday 19 March 2018

Elephants!

Today I had a visit from Helenka, who works for East Midlands Foster Care.  We have met before, and she remembered coming to my house to pick up quilts, but she was rather shocked when I showed her her photo on this site, and it was 2014!  Time flies when you don't concentrate!  


She was delighted to pick up 50 quilts, and especially liked this one with elephants on it, as elephants (who never forget you) are part of her organisation's logo!  What a coincidence!  She was very keen that I impress on all who are involved with Linus how grateful they are for the quilts and how much they are valued by staff, parents and children.  She says whenever she visits a young person, the quilt is there on their bed, for all to see.  That's exactly what we like to hear!  Thank you Helenka, and I hope it's not another four years before we meet again! 


No comments: